Do you want join us on our journey to bring digital commerce to the next level and help brands thrive. We work with exciting brands such as Fjällräven, Gina Tricot, Coop, and Audi.
NoA Ignite is a place for visionaries, unconventional minds, experienced experts, and change-makers. A place for people that want to fight digital boredom by creating fun, groundbreaking, and ever-changing digital experiences.
In this role, you'll be a key person to both the team and the client. You lead the teams and projects and productions in the day-to-day work and ensure that we work in an efficient and structured way to deliver on expectations, budget, and timings. Through collaboration with the other team members, you'll advise the clients on the best next steps and processes to move the projects forward.
Once here, you will
- Act as a Project Manager, taking care of everything from complex product development tasks to team structuring.
- Demonstrate your deep understanding of production management and of breaking down a bold design idea into a technical solution without losing the charm of the creative vision.
- Inspire our customers with your up-to-date insights into state-of-the-art solutions in the industry.
- Be a team leader, making sure all team members are informed and set up for success.
We are looking for someone who
- Has several years of experience working with project management.
- Previous experience working with e-commerce.
- Is responsible for the internal team and ensuring that collaboration is running smooth and effortless.
- Demonstrate leadership potential and has experience in leading. developers and designers in cross-disciplinary work environments.
- Knows how to organize and plan your work in systems such as Jira, Trello, and GitHub.
- Has a relevant degree or education in engineering, IT software development or related field to ecommece. (a plus, not a requirement).
- Is a creative and positive person who is motivated to contribute to our team culture and growth.
- Is a fluent communicator in English – both text and speech.
Why join NoA Ignite?
At NoA Ignite, we want to gather the most interesting minds in the industry to shape the future of e-commerce.
We are technically brave – With our expertise and playful approach to technology, design, and emotion, we create the digital experiences of tomorrow.
Authentic agency in a strong network – Here, your ideas matter, and being part of the NoA network gives us access to experts in any field to realize them.
Top industry talent and bold clients – Work with the best people and the most interesting minds – colleagues and clients.
A place for development – We value working with customers, colleagues, and projects that ignite sparks and make us grow.
Our recruitment process
There is no need for a personal letter or CV/resumé; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions – that's it!
If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In the first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is about your more technical skills and team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!