NoA Ignite is a forward thinking tech and design agency. We grow big brands and businesses with distinctive digital experiences using design, technology and emotion.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who would like to join us on our journey to shape the future of user and brand experiences. At NoA Ignite, you'll work with the most interesting minds in the industry on challenging projects with ambiguous clients like Cake, Coop and Arlanda Express, always using emotion, design, and an up-to-date tech stack.
NoA Ignite is a place for visionaries, unconventional minds, experienced experts, and change-makers. A place for people that want to fight digital boredom by creating fun, groundbreaking, and ever-changing digital experiences.
As a UX Designer, you will be part of an interdisciplinary team responsible for improving the user experience across all digital properties. You are all about understanding users, user behavior and brand, and you thrive in product-centric environments where the user experience always comes first. You are excited about applying your UX skills to co-create in an integrated team of experienced designers, advisors and developers, creating premium solutions for all digital touchpoints.
Once here, you will:
- Be an operational and strategic advisor and lead design processes.
- Create UX Concepts through low- and high-fidelity wireframes, depending on project needs.
- Collect and compile user insights through qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Create interaction flows, sitemaps, and URL structures.
- Define the best information and interaction model and evaluate success through user testing.
- Consider all aspects of what makes a great experience, from Innovative interaction design solutions to CRO, SEO and WCAG accessibility standards.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with interdisciplinary team members.
- Conduct user experience testing and methodologies for how to process findings and propose improvements such as card sorting exercises, defining User archetypes / personas, user needs clustering, etc.
- Proactively educate, challenge, and empower others throughout the company.
We are looking for someone who
- Understands branding and it's connection to User Experience
- Understands product specifications and user psychology
- Is passionate about the customer experience and how to create loyal customers.
- Has very good knowledge of modern design tools such as Figma, and experience from navigating Google Analytics, Hotjar and similar tools to draw necessary insights.
- Has experience in process management and facilitation of workshops.
- Has a relevant degree or education in interaction UX design (a plus, not a requirement).
- Is a creative and positive soul who is motivated to contribute to our team culture and growth.
- Is a proactive and independent person that can plan, prioritize, and deliver UX-related activities autonomously.
- Is a fluent communicator in English – text, and speech.
Why join NoA Ignite?
At NoA Ignite, we want to gather the most interesting minds in the industry to shape the future of commercial interfaces.
We are technically brave – With our expertise and playful approach to technology, design, and emotion, we create the digital experiences of tomorrow.
Authentic agency in a strong network – Here, your ideas matter, and being part of the NoA network gives us access to experts in any field to realize them.
Top industry talent and bold clients – Work with the best people and the most interesting minds – colleagues and clients.
A place for development – We value working with customers, colleagues, and projects that ignite sparks and make us grow.
Our recruitment process
There is no need for a personal letter or CV/resumé; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions – that's it!
If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In the first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is about your more technical skills and team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!