We are looking for a Head of Design who would like to join us on our journey to shape the future of commerce. At NoA Ignite, you'll work with the most interesting minds in the industry on challenging projects with bold customers like Cake, Happy Socks, always with the aim to set new industry benchmarks using emotion, design, and a cutting edge tech stack.
NoA Ignite is a place for visionaries, unconventional minds, experienced experts, and change-makers. A place for people that want to fight digital boredom by creating fun, groundbreaking, and ever-changing digital experiences.
If you are a visionary leader with a passion for design and a knack for bringing creative visions to life, we invite you to join our team as the Head of Design. This contract is set to start in January 2024 with regard to your own availability, and end February 2025 with a possibility for extension.
- Work closely with clients, leading design projects from concept to completion, ensuring their objectives are met and exceeded.
- Assess potential business opportunities with a keen focus on user experience, ensuring that we understand their unique requirements. Customize our approach to effectively transform potential leads into valuable new business.
- Kick starting pitch process, coordinate and deliver all necessary written materials and inputs required for pitch processes, ensuring a compelling presentation to potential clients.
- Provide mentorship and management to a team of designers, nurturing their growth and maintaining consistent quality in their work.
- Infuse artistic vision with a commercial mindset to deliver exceptional design solutions aligned with client goals.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing improvement in design work, staying at the forefront of design trends and technologies.
- Showcase technical proficiency in responsive web design concepts and software, particularly Figma.
- Primarily concentrate on UX/UI design while also possessing the ability to think holistically about brand systems and establish a design aesthetic from scratch.
- Embrace an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset, driving innovation and pushing the boundaries within the design industry.
We belive you have/has
- Extensive experience in design, preferably in a senior or lead role within an agency environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage client relationships and oversee projects from inception to completion.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills, inspiring and guiding a team of designers to achieve their best.
- A well-developed blend of commercial and artistic acumen, enabling the delivery of compelling and effective design solutions.
- Exceptional visual design skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Proficiency in responsive web design principles and tools, with a strong command of Figma.
Why join NoA Ignite?
At NoA Ignite, we want to gather the most interesting minds in the industry to shape the future of e-commerce.
We are technically brave – With our expertise and playful approach to technology, design, and emotion, we create the digital experiences of tomorrow.
Authentic agency in a strong network – Here, your ideas matter, and being part of the NoA network gives us access to experts in any field to realize them.
Top industry talent and bold clients – Work with the best people and the most interesting minds – colleagues and clients.
A place for development – We value working with customers, colleagues, and projects that ignite sparks and make us grow.
Our recruitment process
If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In the first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is about your more technical skills and team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!