NoA Ignite is a place for visionaries, unconventional minds, experienced experts, and change-makers. A place for people that want to fight digital boredom by creating fun, groundbreaking, and ever-changing digital experiences.
As a Business Director E-Commerce you will play a pivotal role in driving our business growth by identifying and qualifying new business opportunities, building and nurturing client relationships, and staying ahead of industry trends. If you have a knack for spotting opportunities, enjoy networking, and are passionate about the e-commerce market, we want you on our team.
- Evaluate and qualify new business opportunities, understanding their needs, and tailoring the approach to convert leads into new business.
- You have a strong passion for e-commerce both from a tech, business and experience perspective. You advise clients in important decisions such as technical solutions, investments for new revenue streams and guide them towards more profitable e-commerce driven by strong brand experiences.
- Kick starting pitch process, coordinate and deliver all necessary written materials and inputs required for pitch processes, ensuring a compelling presentation to potential clients.
- Identify and capitalize on cross-selling and upselling opportunities within our existing client base to maximize revenue.
- Utilize your client service experience to establish and nurture relationships with potential clients and partners, ensuring a solid foundation for collaboration.
- Actively build and maintain a strong professional network by attending industry events, conferences, and engaging with key stakeholders in the ecommerce sector.
- Keep abreast of the latest news, trends, and developments in the ecommerce market. Identify industry influencers and stay informed about market dynamics.
- Be part of NoA Ignite extended management team.
We are looking for someone who have/has
- A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in business development, lead qualification, or account management, preferably within the e-commerce sector or agency.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing digital environment.
- A proactive and results-driven attitude.
Our recruitment process
There is no need for a personal letter or CV/resumé; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions – that's it!
If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests and a code test to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In the first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is about your more technical skills and team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!