NoA Ignite is a place for visionaries, unconventional minds, experienced experts, and change-makers. A place for people that want to fight digital boredom by creating fun, groundbreaking, and ever-changing digital experiences. As a Web Application Architect, you will play a crucial role in pitching to clients, conducting workshops to develop technical strategies, and leading front-end development and architectural efforts.
What you will do
- You will together with senior colleagues pitch web solutions to prospective clients, understanding their requirements and translating them into compelling technical proposals.
- Conduct workshops and discovery sessions with clients to identify their business goals, objectives, and technical needs, and develop effective strategies.
- Lead our clients front-end development process, working closely with designers and developers to create visually stunning and user-friendly websites.
- Architect and design robust web applications, ensuring scalability, security, and performance optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX/UI designers, back-end developers, and project managers, to ensure seamless integration and delivery of web projects.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and trends, especially within eCommerce and provide recommendations for improving existing systems and processes.
We are looking for someone who
- Have proven experience in pitching and presenting technical proposals to clients.
- Have a solid understanding of web architecture principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Is experienced in designing and developing eCommerce solutions or web applications.Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify and address technical challenges.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Can adapt to a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can independently lead the development of new features and enjoy discussing and debating code and solutions with your peers.
Our recruitment process
There is no need for a personal letter or CV/resumé; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile, Github or private portfolio and answer a few initial questions – that's it!
If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests and a code test to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In the first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is about your more technical skills and team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!