We are looking for another Digital Management Consultant who would like to join us on our journey to shape the future of commerce. At NoA Ignite, you'll work with the most interesting minds in the industry on challenging projects with bold customers like Fjällräven and Our Legacy, always using emotion, design, and an up-to-date tech stack.
NoA Ignite is a place for visionaries, unconventional minds, experienced experts, and change-makers. A place for people that want to fight digital boredom by creating fun, groundbreaking, and ever-changing digital experiences.
As a Digital Management Consultant, you will be the strategic partner to our clients. No matter if that means advising them on the next steps in the process, the decision of which platforms/tech to go with, or the strategic positioning of their brand. Sales and the sales process will be a big part of your role. We value potential and drive over seniority and the number of years in a specific role. If you are an ambitious person with a business and growth mindset, you should apply for this role.
Once here, you will
- Take care of several selected key customers focusing on understanding their business from a holistic perspective.
- Engage proactively with potential new customers.
- Inspire our customers with your insights into solutions in the industry.
- Represent NoA Ignite and (y)our passion for fixing the current state of e-commerce (which we would describe as "f*cked" - excuse our language).
We are looking for someone who
- Has consultant or agency experience, selling big ideas by being a trusted and strategic advisor to your clients.
- Has prior experience doing business online where we especially value your hands-on experience from setting up e-commerce solutions and scaling them.
- Has in-depth knowledge about how to do business online, including everything from the brand over technology to e-commerce.
- Having a technical background is just a big bonus. And if you have, keep in mind that we are not selling platforms.
- Wants to be hands-on and work close to your customers.
- Is a fluent communicator in English.
Why join NoA Ignite?
At NoA Ignite, we want to gather the most interesting minds in the industry to shape the future of e-commerce.
We are technically brave – With our expertise and playful approach to technology, design, and emotion, we create the digital experiences of tomorrow.
Authentic agency in a strong network – Here, your ideas matter, and being part of the NoA network gives us access to experts in any field to realize them.
Top industry talent and bold clients – Work with the best people and the most interesting minds – colleagues and clients.
A place for development – We value working with customers, colleagues, and projects that ignite sparks and make us grow.
Want to get a feel for the NoA Ignite vibe? Check us out on Instagram!
Our recruitment process
There is no need for a personal letter or CV/resumé; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions – that's it!
If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In the first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is about your more technical skills and team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!