We are looking for a UX Designer who wants to join us on our journey to bring digital commerce to the next level and help brands thrive. We work with exciting brands such as Fjällräven, Gina Tricot, Coop, and Audi.
NoA Ignite is the unification of the digital agencies Oakwood and Making Waves. We strongly believe that products that drive emotion can also drive brand and business. To succeed with this, we seek individuals that are constantly looking to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of commerce.
If you are an open-minded person that values the magic of collaboration to achieve fantastic things, NoA Ignite is the place for you. We are a culture of proactive and independent teams that look after each other while creating top-line growth for our clients.
As a UX Designer, you will be working hands-on in production to create the best under experiences in our projects. You are all about understanding users and user behavior, and you thrive in product-centric environments where the user experience always comes first. You are excited about applying your UX skills to co-create in an integrated team of designers, strategists, and developers, creating premium solutions for all digital touchpoints.
What you'll do
- You focus on interactions and how content comes to life.
- You’ll produce UX deliverables such as wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, and prototypes.
- You’ll be part of shaping the projects by bringing new ideas, insights, and interaction ideas to the table in order to elevate the experiences.
- You combine research, understanding of user behavior, best practices, principles, patterns, and people’s needs into the projects you work on.
- You come up with concepts and interactions that will contribute to the project.
- You think about the flows for all possible user scenarios and edge cases.
- You create UX documentation and annotations for interactions for our developers and digital designers.
- You presenting concepts and UX works for our clients.
We are looking for someone who
- Understands product specifications and user psychology.
- Is passionate about the customer experience and how to create loyal customers.
- Has a great knowledge of modern design tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Has a great interest in and is at the forefront of professional development in digital customer travel and data-driven personalization.
- Has a relevant degree or education in interaction UX design (a plus, not a requirement).
- Is a creative and positive soul who is motivated to contribute to our team culture and growth.
- Is a proactive and independent person that can plan, prioritize, and deliver UX-related activities autonomously.
- Is a fluent communicator in English – text, and speech.
Why join us
- Epic opportunity to become an essential part of a growing agency
- Freedom to shape projects and contribute with your ideas at a creative agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level
- Chance to work in a team of world-class designers, developers, and strategist
- A team that believes in continuous learning has lots of energy, ambition, and a clear vision moving forward.
- You get great employer benefits such as pension contribution, wellness allowance, and 30 days of paid vacation.
Our recruitment process
No need for a personal letter or a CV document; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions - that's it. If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In a first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is all about your technical skills and your team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!
Not the job you are looking for right now? Make sure to check out our other openings and click "Connect" to stay tuned about future openings and news.