We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who wants to join us on our journey to bring digital commerce to the next level and help brands thrive. We work with exciting brands such as Fjällräven, Gina Tricot, Coop, and Audi.
NoA Ignite is the unification of the digital agencies Oakwood and Making Waves. We strongly believe that products that drive emotion can also drive brand and business. To succeed with this, we seek individuals that are constantly looking to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of commerce.
If you are an open-minded person that values the magic of collaboration to achieve fantastic things, NoA Ignite is the place for you. We are a culture of proactive and independent teams that look after each other while creating top-line growth for our clients.
Our goal is that you should be able to work at full capacity fast, so if you do not tick all our requirement boxes, you'd need similar experience and prove that you can learn quickly.
You will be an integral part of the team to make sure we evolve as a team and company. We are always looking to improve the way we work.
Once here, you will
- Act as a Technical Project Manager, taking care of everything from complex product development projects tasks to team structuring.
- Demonstrate your deep understanding of production management and of breaking down a bold design idea to a technical solution without losing the charm of the creative vision.
- Inspire our customers with your up-to-date insights into state-of-the-art solutions in the industry.
- Be a team leader, making sure all team members are informed and set up for success.
We are looking for someone who
- Has 4-8 years of experience working with project management.
- Previous experience working with e-commerce is a HUGE plus.
- Is responsible for the internal team and ensuring that collaboration is running smooth and effortless.
- Can lead productions and deliver on expectations, budget, and timings.
- Demonstrate leadership potential and has experience from leading. developers and designers in cross-disciplinary work environments.
- Knows how to organize and plan your work in systems such as Jira, Trello, and GitHub.
- Has a relevant degree or education in engineering or IT software development (a plus, not a requirement).
- Is a creative and positive soul who is motivated to contribute to our team culture and growth.
- Is a fluent communicator in English – text, and speech.
Why join us
- Epic opportunity to become an essential part of a growing agency.
- Freedom to shape projects and contribute with your ideas at a creative agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level.
- Chance to work in a team of world-class designers, developers, and strategist.
- A team that believes in continuous learning has lots of energy, ambition, and a clear vision moving forward.
- You get great employer benefits such as pension contribution, wellness allowance, and 30 days of paid vacation.
Our recruitment process
No need for a personal letter or a CV document; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions - that's it. If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In a first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is all about your technical skills and your team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!
Not the job you are looking for right now? Make sure to check out our other openings and click "Connect" to stay tuned about future openings and news.