We are looking for a UX Lead who wants to join us on our journey to bring digital commerce to the next level and help brands thrive. We work with exciting brands such as Fjällräven, Gina Tricot, Coop, and Audi.
NoA Ignite is the unification of the digital agencies Oakwood and Making Waves. We strongly believe that products that drive emotion can also drive brand and business. To succeed with this, we seek individuals that are constantly looking to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of commerce.
If you are an open-minded person that values the magic of collaboration to achieve fantastic things, NoA Ignite is the place for you. We are a culture of proactive and independent teams that look after each other while creating top-line growth for our clients.
As a UX Lead, you will be part of an interdisciplinary team responsible for improving the user experience across all digital properties. You are all about understanding users and user behavior, and you thrive in product-centric environments where the user experience always comes first. You are excited about applying your UX skills to co-create in an integrated team of designers, strategists, and developers, creating premium solutions for all digital touchpoints.
Once here, you will:
- Be an operational and strategic advisor and lead design processes.
- Create personas through user surveys for both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Define the best information and interaction model and evaluate success through user testing.
- Create low- and high-fidelity wireframes, depending on project needs.
- Create interaction flows, sitemaps, and URL structures.
- Incorporate design systems to produce products with a unique user experience.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with interdisciplinary team members.
- Define opportunities and methods for user experience testing, including card sorting exercises, personas, prototype testing, etc.
- Proactively educate, challenge, and empower others throughout the company.
We are looking for someone who
- Understands product specifications and user psychology.
- Is passionate about the customer experience and how to create loyal customers.
- Has a great interest in and is at the forefront of professional development in digital customer travel and data-driven personalization.
- Has a good knowledge of modern design tools such as Figma.
- Has experience in process management and facilitation of workshops.
- Has a relevant degree or education in interaction UX design (a plus, not a requirement).
- Is a creative and positive soul who is motivated to contribute to our team culture and growth.
- Is a proactive and independent person that can plan, prioritize, and deliver UX-related activities autonomously.
- Is a fluent communicator in English – text, and speech.
Why join us
- Epic opportunity to become an essential part of a growing agency
- Freedom to shape projects and contribute with your ideas at a creative agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level
- Chance to work in a team of world-class designers, developers, and strategist
- A team that believes in continuous learning has lots of energy, ambition, and a clear vision moving forward.
- You get great employer benefits such as pension contribution, wellness allowance, and 30 days of paid vacation.
Our recruitment process
No need for a personal letter or a CV document; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions - that's it. If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In a first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is all about your technical skills and your team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!
Not the job you are looking for right now? Make sure to check out our other openings and click "Connect" to stay tuned about future openings and news.