We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer who wants to join us on our journey to bring digital commerce to the next level and help brands thrive. We work with exciting brands such as Fjällräven, Gina Tricot, Coop, and Audi.
NoA Ignite is the unification of the digital agencies Oakwood and Making Waves. We strongly believe that products that drive emotion can also drive brand and business. To succeed with this, we seek individuals that are constantly looking to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of commerce.
If you are an open-minded person that values the magic of collaboration to achieve fantastic things, NoA Ignite is the place for you. We are a culture of proactive and independent teams that look after each other while creating top-line growth for our clients.
You are passionate about both UX- and UI-design and the user always is the starting point for your design work journey. You are excited about applying your design skills to co-create in an integrated team of designers, strategists and developers, creating premium design solutions for all digital touch points.
Once here, you will
- Work hands-on in projects across the entire product lifecycle with other designers, developers, and product owners. You are the person that translates our clients' brand personalities into memorable online experiences for their customers.
- Ensure meeting our clients' expectations when it comes to deadlines and quality standards, and if that gets hard, you bring forward your best arguments until your projects are top priority in the Kanban board.
- Create scalable design language systems for typography, color, components, and layouts.
- Craft user interfaces for digital consumer and enterprise products
- Guide the team on visual expression and ensure quality is through production.
We are looking for someone who
- Has extensive experience from working as a Lead/Senior Designer, being responsible for everything from key visuals and views to design systems in projects within commercial digital products. Preferably within a direct-to-consumer context.
- Is tech-savvy when it comes to state-of-the-art design tools (both those that you use today and the ability to learn new technologies when needed)
- Is used to working in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in making highly interactive prototypes in tools like Framer or similar (strong plus)
- Has experience with motion graphics (a strong plus).
- Has a relevant degree or education in design (a plus, not a requirement).
- Is a proactive and independent person that can plan, prioritize, and deliver visual design activities autonomously.
- Is never done developing your design skills and craftsmanship.
- Is a creative and positive soul who is motivated to contribute to our team culture and growth.
- Is a fluent communicator in English – text, and speech.
Why join us
- Epic opportunity to become an essential part of a growing agency
- Freedom to shape projects and contribute with your ideas at a creative agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level
- Chance to work in a team of world-class designers, developers, and strategist
- A team that believes in continuous learning has lots of energy, ambition, and a clear vision moving forward.
- You get great employer benefits such as pension contribution, wellness allowance, and 30 days of paid vacation.
Our recruitment process
No need for a personal letter or a CV document; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions - that's it. If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In a first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is all about your technical skills and your team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!
Not the job you are looking for right now? Make sure to check out our other openings and click "Connect" to stay tuned about future openings and news.