What we have to offer
- A bleeding-edge tech stack (React.js, Next.js, Material-UI, JSS and CI/CD on GitHub, sometimes we also build React Native apps) and an open atmosphere where we are open to discuss changes
- Exciting client projects for companies such as Fjällräven, Gina Tricot, Coop, and Eytys where you will be able to hone your development skills even more and have the freedom to shape your projects
- Colleagues that are amongst the best you can find in the industry ranging from top-notch designers to developers
- The opportunity to contribute with your own ideas at a creative, growing agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level
- A culture of continuous learning, high ambition, vision and lots of energy.
- A competetive base salary, pension contribution, wellness allowance, 30 days of paid vacation and contribution (top-up) should you decide to take parental leave plus collective bargain agreement IT/Telekombolagen
Once you are here you will
- Use your technical knowledge and expertise to co-create in an integrated team of designers and strategists, creating premium solutions for all digital touch points.
- Identify and vouch for preferred technical direction and take responsibility for any technical aspects of the end product
- Be a pixel pushing perfectionist that takes pride in delivering user experiences and code that inspire and engage users.
- Inspire others, both colleagues and clients, with your technical expertise and engage peers by sharing knowledge and willingness to constantly develop further.
- Be an integral part of making sure we evolve as a team and as a company.
- Be able to work at full capacity fairly quickly - so if you are lacking in experience with the said frameworks you'd need experience with similar frameworks and prove that you are able to learn.
We are looking for someone that
- Has experience from building React Native apps,
- Is confident in using JSS (CSS-in-JS) and running virtual environments
- Is passionate about Open Source (maybe your GitHub is filled with a lot of cool stuff?)
- Is fluent in English - spoken and written
Our recruitment process
No need for a personal letter or a CV-document. Just provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions - that's it. We promise you to be quick in reaching out to you for an initial discussion about what we can offer and how you can contribute. If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us. In a second interview, you will be able to show off your technical skills. Before moving to an offer, we might ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!
Not the job you are looking for right now? Make sure to check out our other openings and click "Connect" to stay tuned about future openings and news.