We are now looking for a .NET developer to join our team and help create digital experiences that help our clients build strong relationships with their customers.
NoA Ignite is a market-leading partner for digital growth and provides a new approach to Digital Commerce. We work with clients whose digital revenues are or will be absolutely business-critical and offers specialists within business strategy, digital design, customer experience and technical development.
To grow our tech team, we are now looking for .NET developers. Ideally, you see yourself as a full-stack developer but your heart beats that little extra for back-end development, system architecture, integrations, etc. More importantly than the tech stack, you are someone who naturally and proactively brings ideas or solutions on how to solve the challenges that are encountered. You enjoy being part of our multi-disciplinary teams and working alongside other developers, designers and strategists.
- Building new features and integrations within both .NET onboarding applications, as well as maintenance and support of existing components.
- Becoming a part of a team of enthusiastic people, dedicated to specific projects and products.
We are looking for you who has a couple of years of work experience with:
- Experience in C# and .NET (framework or core) development, specifically ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core and Azure
- Experience in designing technical architectures with strong knowledge within domains like cloud, performance, security, deployment automation.
We hope that you:
- Have at least three years' work experience as a developer
- Are curious, pragmatic and unpretentious
- Are motivated by continuous learning
Why Join Us?
- Freedom to shape projects.
- Chance to work in a team of world-class designers and developers.
- The opportunity to work (and contribute with your own ideas) at a creative agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level.
- Our client cases include companies such as Fjällräven, Gina Tricot, ACO,
Eytys and more. Want to get a feel for the NoA Ignite vibe? Check us out
on GitHub & Linkedin!
Our recruitment process:
No need for a personal letter or a CV document. Just provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions - that's it.
We promise to be quick in reaching out to you for an initial discussion about what we can offer and how you can contribute. If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us. In a second interview, you will be able to show off your technical skills. Before moving to an offer, we might ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!