We are now looking for a .Net developer to join our team and help create digital experiences that help our clients build strong relationships with their customers.
NoA Ignite is a market leading partner for digital growth and provides an holistic approach to Digital Commerce. We work with clients whose digital revenues is or will be absolutely business critical and offers specialists within business strategy, digital design, customer experience and technical development.
To grow our tech team, we are now looking for .NET-developers. Ideally you see yourself as a full-stack developer but your heart beats that little extra for back-end development, system architecture, integrations, etc. More importantly than the tech stack, you are someone who naturally and proactively brings ideas or solutions on how to solve the challenges that are encountered.
You enjoy being part of our multi-disciplinary teams and work alongside other developers, designers and strategists. Additionally, you are an active contributor to the tech community in general and our internal tech guild specifically.
We need someone with:
- Experience of software development projects from start to finish
- Extensive knowledge from Microsoft's tech-stack and specifically ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core and Azure
- Experience from designing technical architectures with strong knowledge within domains like cloud, performance, security, deployment automation.
We hope that you:
- Have a post secondary school diploma, most likely Bachelor's degree or master's degree in software development, systems engineering or similar work experience
- Have at least five years' work experience as a developer
- Are curious, pragmatic and unpretentious
- Are motivated by continuous learning
- Are active within the developer community
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
Why you would want to come to our table:
- Epic opportunity to become an essential part of a growing agency.
- Freedom to shape projects.
- Chance to work in a team of world class designers and developers.
- The opportunity to work (and contribute with your own ideas) at a creative agency, aspiring to take digital craftsmanship to the next level.
- We believe in continuous learning.
- We have ambition, vision and lots of energy.
- We are a team with committed, ambitious and enormously knowledgeable colleagues.
- We are an agency part of a larger agency network with the strength that The North Alliance entails.
- + plus great benefits!
You will find our awesome office on Tulegatan 13 in central Stockholm and we take it for granted to offer flexible working hours, even in times that are not characterized by Corona, so that the puzzle of work-life balance, becomes a non-issue.
Does this sound like the next place of work for you? Join us!